*Locally Owned and Cared For
*Great Gas Mileage
2014 Kia Forte EX FWD Abyss Blue 6-Speed Automatic 2.0L I4 DOHC Dual CVVT 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Carpeted Floor Mats, CD player, Cloth Seat Trim, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Leather Shift Knob, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3 Audio Unit, Rear Bumper Applique, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheel Locks.
24/36 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $10,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2014 Kia Forte's key strengths include its good looks, great tech and a generous warranty. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious interior for both sedan and coupe; many upscale features available; strong engines on EX and SX trims; easy-to-use controls; lengthy warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* The peppy, economical, four-door Kia Forte has been redesigned for 2014! It's larger and roomier than the previous generation of Fortes, and boasts a new, sportier exterior. As with all Kia models, the 2014 Forte packs a lot of bang for your buck. The quieter engine and refined suspension mean a pleasant ride that feels like a larger, more expensive car. You can choose either the six-speed manual transmission, only available in the LX trim, or the six-speed automatic with overdrive that is standard in the EX and an option in the LX. Depending on your choice of trim, you'll enjoy fuel economy ranging from an EPA estimated 24 MPG in the city, to 37 MPG on the highway. The trunk is generously-sized, larger than most compact vehicles, meaning you can fit all your gear, from groceries to golf clubs. Standard equipment includes steering wheel mounted audio controls, electronic stability control, and heated door mirrors. For added style, consider the available Premium Package, with items such as leather seat trim, power sunroof, push button start, ventilated driver's seat and heated steering wheel. The Forte is also offered as a five-door hatchback, and the sporty two-door Forte Koup, each having its own unique specifications, capabilities, and package specifics. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- 7-Day Lowest-Price Protection Guarantee
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 7-Day Offer to Purchase Your Vehicle
- Negotiation-Free, Upfront Pricing
- Non-Commissioned Sales Team