*All Wheel Drive
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.4L AWD Marlin Blue 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC 16V 17" Alloy Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Axle Ratio 3.648, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front reading lights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Multi-Adjustable Bucket Seats, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 Audio System, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Stain-Resistant Cloth Seating Surfaces, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers.
* The 2015 Santa Fe Sport is a great choice if you're looking for a comfortable, stylish and efficient compact SUV. Packed with features and with an affordable price, the Santa Fe Sport should be on any crossover-SUV shopper's list. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious and stylish interior; perfect crash test scores; lots of features for the money; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* With the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport's capability, comfort and substantial design, there's plenty to go around. The standard 190 horsepower 2.4L engine is a high-tech wonder. It features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing and Gasoline Direct Injection. Or upgrade to the 2.0L turbo engine that pumps out 264 horsepower and 269 lb.-ft. of torque. The engines are mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC and both engines come with the option of Active Cornering Control All Wheel Drive. With Driver Selectable Steering Mode you can adjust steering sensitivity between 3 different modes. Santa Fe offers a suite of available premium features including a panoramic sunroof, Proximity Key with electronic push button start, ventilated front seats, leather seating surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, a heated steering wheel and dual-zone automatic temperature control with CleanAir Ionizer. Sight and sound enhancements include an 8-inch touchscreen plus navigation system, or a 4.3-inch touchscreen color display with rearview camera. An Infinity Logic 7 Surround Sound Audio System with 550 watts and 12 speakers is also available. Hyundai's innovative Blue Link system is standard on Santa Fe and has an array of features to make life easier. Connect to Blue Link through smartphone, a web application or an in-car system to start your vehicle remotely, locate a gas station, find a shortcut, learn about mechanical issues, call for help and more. Hyundai has loaded Santa Fe with brilliant safety features, including a driver's knee airbag, lane change assist and rear parking assistance system, hands-free smart liftgate with auto open, Hillstart Assist Control and Downhill Brake Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- 7-Day Lowest-Price Protection Guarantee
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 7-Day Offer to Purchase Your